The store is almost ready! Just got a new shipment of classic white dishware from Bauer Pottery. This line is from the Russel Wright American Modern collection, originally manufactured in the 1930’s and 40’s – the largest selling dinnerware pattern of that period.
As many of you know, I’m in the midst of opening a store. Yep, it’s actually happening! I’ll be selling functional items for the home, accessories and women’s clothing. The last few months have been off-the-charts busy with renovations and all the myriad details that go into starting your own business. Shelves are being built, inventory is arriving, and I’m aiming to open the doors in a few short weeks. My friend and neighbour, Shiral Tobin, who is Director for CBC’s The Early Edition interviewed me and Mark for a segment on September 27th. Just click on the link below to hear the interview:
We’re getting ready to open sometime in mid-October. New stock is coming in every week!
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- New Items from BANQUET
- Introducing URSA MINOR
- Second UZI Delivery has arrived!
- New from DELPHINE
- PEPIN for Spring
- A Smattering of New Products
- Riess Enamelware, Bauer Pottery, and Fog Linenworks
- Oh, Canada!
- Father’s Day is around the corner!
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Join us Tonight for our Expansion Party!
- New Delivery from UZI!
- Introducing Black Crane
- New Delivery from Lauren Moffatt
- New Arrivals from Feral Childe
- We’ve Grown!
- Christmas Gift Ideas!
- Our Annual Holiday Party is Tomorrow Night!
- New Things!