We are looking for a manager who is personable and professional, has excellent communication and sales skills, and has a love for fashion and design.
Working very closely with the owner on a daily basis, the responsibilities of the manager encompass, but are not limited to the following:
- General shop maintenance including organizing, regularly rotating interior and window displays, cleaning and tidying
- Helping and serving clients and having full knowledge of the products we carry
- Writing the shop schedule and managing a staff of 3-5 people
- Daily maintenance of multiple email accounts, including professional correspondence with customers and suppliers (and assisting with placing orders)
- Handling customer requests and issues
- Accurate inventory database maintenance (desktop and online)
- Management of online sales
- Assisting in hiring and training new employees
- Technical troubleshooting of POS system
- Ensuring the shop is fully stocked on equipment and supplies
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE:
- Retail management and sales experience in a similar environment
(i.e. at least one year in a manager or assistant manager role)
- Passion for local and independent designers and artists
- Professional, approachable, friendly demeanour; great interpersonal skills
- Very detailed oriented; meticulous and organized
- Leadership qualities
- Excellent problem solving/ troubleshooting skills
Please drop by the shop between Tuesday and Saturday (11am-6pm) with your resume to apply!
We look forward to meeting you!!