AUBREY SCARF KNITTING KIT
A knitting kit that includes everything you need to make a cozy headband for yourself or a loved one. The Aubrey scarf is not too big, not too small...it's just right for wrapping around your next to keep you cosy!
PROJECT SKILL LEVEL: LEARN-TO-KNIT
Designed with simplicity in mind. Simple projects with lots of repetition allows you to get into a nice rhythm so your brain, hands, needles and yarn can learn to work together at the same time. At the heart of it, repetition builds stitch mastery and knitting confidence!
- 1 ball of cosy Loll wool - a blend of 65% Merino Wool and 35% Baby Alpace
- 1 card with links to the online pattern and a knitting video tutorial library
- 1 pair of 7mm / US 10.75 knitting needles
- 1 "PROJECT WEEKEND x ME." woven label
- Pattern includes four sizes (baby, child, youth and adult)
TIME TO MAKE: 4-5 hours
PROJECT MEASUREMENTS (FINISHED DIMENSIONS):
Length (relaxed): 26.5"
Free Shipping Over $199
Receive complimentary shipping within Canada on orders over $199. We use Standard shipping with tracking via Canada Post.
Free In-store Pickup
Our store is located in beautiful Vancouver, BC
10% off your first order when you subscribe
Subsribe to our mailing list in the footer and receive 10% off your first online order.