This talisman reads ‘Perdurabo’ in Latin, which means ‘I Will Endure.’ A symbol of resilience, the dandelion is a reminder to stay strong and determined to overcome any obstacles and achieve your goals.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Sterling silver talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Fastens with a lobster clasp
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a cotton Pyrrha pouch